Heavy lifting made light work with AIS Vanguard With 40 years of engineering excellence, AIS Vanguard is recognised as the most reputable solutions provider to some of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers, during the removal, relocation and installation of their facilities and equipment.
Our experience and expertise in the automotive sector enables us to deliver projects of any scale, to any budget, and in any Europe-wide location.
Key services include:
- Factory and plant removal, relocation and installation
- Commissioning, decommissioning and dismantling of mechanical infrastructure
- Technical lifting and transportation of heavy equipment and machinery
- Comprehensive and strategic asset management solutions
- Design, method, fabrication and risk assessments
- Testing, pre-commissioning and final commissioning of work
- Professional storage and disposal solutions
Through continuous investment in training, industry leading equipment, and effective systems and procedures, AIS Vanguard delivers efficient and reliable turnkey project management solutions for all factory and plant requirements in the automotive sector.
Integral Powertrain are a main player in the automotive diagnostic industry, dealing with such manufacturers as Aston Martin. In order to maintain their position in the industry, and to increase their relationship with Aston Martin, they invested in a dynonometer supplied via Horiba UK.
In order to win this contract to install the dynonometer, AIS held talks with Horiba UK, who, as the manufacturers of the equipment, recommend to their clients who, they feel should handle the install. We had previously installed a system for Horiba at Nissan Cranfield. Such was the impression left by our installation team, that Horiba recommended AIS to Integral Powertrain.
Our full turnkey service offering includes:
- Mechanical engineering
- Installation and removal
- Technical lifting
- Testing & pre-commissioning work
- Electrical engineering
- Alignment and levelling
- CDM management
If you would like to enquire on how we can help you with your project, then call us on