Our experience and expertise in the automotive sector enables us to deliver projects of any scale, to any budget, and in any Europe-wide location.
Key services include:
- Factory and plant removal, relocation and installation
- Commissioning, decommissioning and dismantling of mechanical infrastructure
- Technical lifting and transportation of heavy equipment and machinery
- Comprehensive and strategic asset management solutions
- Design, method, fabrication and risk assessments
- Testing, pre-commissioning and final commissioning of work
- Professional storage and disposal solutions
Through continuous investment in training, industry leading equipment, and effective systems and procedures, AIS Vanguard delivers efficient and reliable turnkey project management solutions for all factory and plant requirements in the automotive sector.
How We Helped Integral Powertrain
Integral Powertrain are a main player in the automotive diagnostic industry, dealing with such manufacturers as Aston Martin. In order to maintain their position in the industry, and to increase their relationship with Aston Martin, they invested in a dynamometer, supplied via Horiba UK.
In order to win the contract to install the dynamometer, we held talks with Horiba UK, who, as the manufacturers of the equipment, were responsible for recommending a contractor to handle the install. We had previously installed a system for Horiba at Nissan Cranfield and, such was the impression left by our installation team, Horiba recommended AIS Vanguard to Integral Powertrain.
Our full turnkey service offering includes:
- Mechanical engineering
- Installation and removal
- Technical lifting
- Testing & pre-commissioning work
- Electrical engineering
- Alignment and levelling
- CDM services