For more than 40 years, AIS Vanguard has earned an enviable reputation as a leading multi-disciplined industrial engineering business. Part of a family-owned, independent company, we offer national and international industrial services. We provide solutions for any lifting or transport challenges.
Our AIS Vanguard team comprises 150+ professionals, delivering industry best practice service and insight. Backed by a vetted supply chain of specialist partners, we are committed to excellence across everything we do.
It’s our people that make the difference. At AIS Vanguard, we go the extra mile to ensure projects are delivered on time, right first time, every time. Taking a no nonsense approach, we handle each project with expertise and attention to detail, from the initial enquiry right the way through to handover.
We have decades of experience and expertise in lifting and moving a wide variety of assets. We use tried and tested methods and a broad range of proven and advanced plant and equipment. Our wholly-owned fleet and national network of branches offer a full range of capabilities here at home and abroad.
Why our clients choose AIS Vanguard
- We have a professional, multi-skilled workforce with an unwavering skillset to deliver the project on time and within budget
- Our national network of branches ensures capability and resources are available at all times when called upon
- Our knowledgeable business development and sales teams highlight our ability to adapt to the ever-changing industrial landscape
- We have years of experience and expertise in moving a variety of equipment using a wide range of tried and tested methods
- We offer ongoing proactive involvement and communication from contract award to final invoice
- We are committed to health & safety procedures at all levels of the business
- Our professional, sensitive, courteous approach ensures we deal with enquiries in a timely manner
Take a look at some of the great feedback we have received from some of our clients…
“We have used you on a couple of jobs and have a couple of orders with you currently and we feel you are a safe pair of hands to do this type of work.”
“We have built up a great working relationship over the years with the office staff as well as the onsite teams who all fully understand our needs and demands work to the highest safety and professional standards at all times. I am very happy with Ainscough (AIS) and will continue to use them in the future.”
“As always the works were executed onsite within the set timeframes in a professional manner as always.I would also like to take the time to thanks the back office, Warren, Caroline & Lynn who’s efforts often go un-noticed.
Keep up the good work!”
“The whole process went very smoothly with no issues and quick reactions to changing time frames.”
“Another good job from Ainscough, I would certainly reuse and recommend.”
“Excellent service and experienced staff.”