We specialise in conducting large, multi-disciplined projects that include mechanical engineering and electrical engineering. With over 40 years’ experience specialising in moving heavy equipment, machinery relocation and installation, it’s safe to say that we’re trusted to provide mechanical engineering and electrical engineering in industrial environments.
We cover a broad range of industries, from pharmaceuticals and food, to automotive and aerospace. But we’re not just an industry leader because of the sectors we cover; we also stand out because of our reputation. We are well-known for being a trusted supplier, who can always deliver on time and within budget. Providing mechanical engineering and electrical engineering expertise as part of a complete, turnkey approach is part of that commitment.
What’s more, our far-reaching branches across the UK are always ready to help customers. Our national reach means that we have the mechanical engineering and electrical engineering capabilities and resources on hand for our customers, wherever they may be.
We stand out because of our impeccable dedication to health, safety and quality too, which are important benchmarks for electrical engineering and mechanical engineering tasks in demanding environments. Our staff constantly undergo health and safety training and we stick to robust procedures that guarantee quality.
Contact us today and we will help you with your next project.
Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Services
Why Choose Us?
- Over 40 years’ experience in the industry
- Qualified staff within mechanical and electrical engineering
- Fully Integrated M&E services capability
- Professional capital equipment installations with turnkey project expertise
- Comprehensive knowledge of secondary and field service connections to machinery
- Connection, disconnection and safe isolation on production line moves
- Incoming low voltage power distribution upgrades associated with incoming machinery load requirements – advice and installation
- Control panel and distribution board offload and installation
- 17th and 18th edition wiring regulations-qualified electricians
- NICEIC members
- All types of associated process and secondary pipework to machinery – hydraulic and pneumatic
- Matchmarking of all mechanical and electrical connections for machinery relocation projects
- High Voltage and large or complex fabrications are managed by us using our specialist and long-standing supply chain partners as part of our ISO9001 quality management systems
If you would like to enquire about how we can help you with your project, then call us on