Whether you need to move a single piece of equipment or an entire factory, we have the lift and shift equipment and experience to help.
At AIS Vanguard, we are the lift and shift experts who work across all commercial environments, including offices, venues and hospitality businesses, as well as industrial settings. Our lift and shift capabilities include moving delicate and sensitive items, such as IT servers, furniture, interior décor and works of art, along with industrial equipment and machinery. Our lift and shift services include a turnkey approach that can encompass disconnection, packing, installation, commissioning and even international transportation.
Thanks to our wide range of lift and shift equipment, no requirement is too big or too small for the AIS Vanguard team and you can trust us to risk assess every lift and shift project with the same high standards of due diligence.
Our lift and shift teams provide the specialist skills needed to complete your lift and shift project on time, in any location, while ensuring your assets are safely positioned in their new location. Our lift and shift project managers are supported SSSTS-trained foremen, riggers, HGV Class 1 & 2 drivers, crane operators, fully certified slinger signallers, banksmen and appointed persons to ensure we can tailor each lift and shift project around your needs.
Examples of our lift and shift experience include:
- Lift and shift of a priceless Easter Island statue into position at Manchester Museum
- Installation of shielded cabins & overhead cranes and removal of transformers and hoppers from a BNFL site
- Installation of an ORC turbine at Heathrow
- Lifting three presses with a combined weight of more than 1350 tonnes from a canning plant in Germany and moving them to Yorkshire and two other European locations
- Dismantling of plant and loading to transport to Turkey at BIP (Oldbury) ensuring all equipment was match marked and catalogued
- Calculating the gross weight of a 28.3m long 5.6m diameter load for Charles Thompson Ltd and using a JS 450 jacking system to complete the complex 160 Tonne lift with minimal delays on site
Our lift and shift equipment includes:
- Fork lift trucks up to 9t.
- Valla Pick & Carry cranes
- Versalift extendable forklift trucks
- Hydraulic Gantry jacking systems
- An extensive range of certified lift and shift accessories, skates and jacks
- A fleet of commercial vehicles and HGVs to enable transportation of assets as part of a turnkey lift and shift service